GTWBB vs South Carolina, Sunday Mar 28, 1PM ABC

Deleted member 2897

This is absolutely a bearable team. We look tired already and have missed a ton of layups. If we can button up some things we can win this.

Deleted member 2897

SC was 4-29 from 3PT this tournament. They’re like 4-7 today. Stupid. They can’t miss and we can’t buy a basket.

Deleted member 2897

If we can make some layups we can stay in this game. Missing 7 in the first half hurt.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Typically, GT doesn’t surrender 62 in a game. Not like we aren’t playing defense.
If they hit another 10-14, like the third period....well it’s been a nice season.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
In general, women’s college b-ball does not see a lot of lower seeds (higher number) beating higher seeds (lower number) historically, as compared to the men’s tourney. That has been my take watching both for years & years. I have always wondered if this is mainly about the talent drop once you go below the 1 & 2 seeds in the women’s game. Or, is there another element? Psyche of being a lower seed? Does anyone want to make an attempt at explaining this seemingly significant difference between the 2 tourneys? There are even way more close contests in the mens’ tournament between low seeds & high seeds.

Deleted member 2897

I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I estimate we’ve missed 18 shots from within 3 feet.