GTWBB in WNIT, 2017

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Recognize this may be a short thread, but thought they deserved the shoot out. :)

i tried to generate some interest. it would be nice for michelle to jump on the same bandwagon that cjp is generating. "money well spent"

it would also be nice to see each TEAM including the coaches attend each others games in support when possible. id market it as a 'basketball package of both men and women's teams'. maybe have machelle and the lady jackets handing out doughnuts on sunday. it would be a GREAT gesture.

anyhoooo i tried.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
i tried to generate some interest. it would be nice for michelle to jump on the same bandwagon that cjp is generating. "money well spent"

it would also be nice to see each TEAM including the coaches attend each others games in support when possible. id market it as a 'basketball package of both men and women's teams'. maybe have machelle and the lady jackets handing out doughnuts on sunday. it would be a GREAT gesture.

anyhoooo i tried.
She bought 10 Google homes which were handed out to students at the game.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
GT WBB Advances -

"Georgia Tech women’s basketball team claimed its second-round WNIT matchup 63-51 at McCamish Pavilion Sunday evening. The Yellow Jackets gave up a six-point lead in the third quarter and trailed by two with 4:38 to play before rallying."

Link
upload_2017-3-20_9-18-42.png

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The team got off to a 17-2 start. Pan had 16 in the 1st quarter and 6-6 three's for the game. G.T. built up a 25 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Hoping the crowd will be better this Sunday, so we can host in the semi-finals instead of winding up in a rabid hotbed for WBB like an Iowa.

Side note: Coming in to last night's game only 8 D1 programs had both MBB & WBB in post-season play still alive. Ga. Tech is one of those elite schools.