GTWBB, 9-2...now the 18 ACC games forthcoming(posting here)...

Gtfan09

Georgia Tech Fan
RSo. Daijah Jefferson will graduate and transfer to George Mason with 2 years of eligibility remaining.

I just heard today from a friend in the Houston area that the University of Texas has Nell Fortner on a list of possible replacements for their recently fired coach. I sure hope that doesn't play out. We NEED Coach Nell !!!

Gtfan09

Georgia Tech Fan
6’2 freshman PF Aixa Wone from Ohio State is transferring to Georgia Tech.

Wone is from Spain and was a solid player for the Spain National Team at the FIBA world championships from 2016-19, averaging around 8.7 ppg and 6.4 rpg.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Weren't we getting a little thin with the transfers out and graduations. Good to see this transfer in. Looks like a good pick up.

runnerbuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
know these transfers weren’t full-time starters but pretty consistent contributors. was curious, so i looked it up. top players on the team averaged ~35mins per game (31 games). diouf (12.4), carson (22.0), and jefferson (6.5) total to about 40mins and 18 starts. so basically between the transfers and graduating seniors we lose 2 starters and arguably our two top scorers in terms of pts/min in pan and carson... and replace them with a top-10 recruiting class with 4 top-75 players including a 5* and now the ohio state transfer. future looks bright.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like we've missed out on all of our top options for recruiting for the 2021 class.
Same old ****, just a different year. One of these days, we will stop expecting different results out of Pastner on the recruiting trail and realize that the dude can't recruit.