#GTvsCUSE Postgame

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1601151414159.png

Deleted member 2897

About 100 more yards than them. And it was never close. Seems normal.

2 of us out of 200 picked Syracuse by > 14 points. Who is the other chump besides me?

We give a game away against a team as bad as Syracuse, and it’s hard to find wins on our schedule if we keep handing over points on a silver platter.

450 yards of offense with only 3 scores is just pitiful really.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
We have a loooooonnngggg way to go. Hopefully some of this can be addressed in the off week.

The good:
- Jahmyr Gibbs, Dontae Smith, Jamious Griffin. They good
- Harvin's punts
- uhhhhhh......
- oh, the deep ball to AB

The bad:
- The turnovers
- The penalties
- The never snapping the ball when their D was offsides
- The delay of game penalty?!
- Lack of pass protection
- Clayton's debut was....anticlimactic
- The penalties
- The penalties
- FG kicking unit
- kickoff coverage
- pretty much all of special teams other than Harvin
- penalties

Ewwww, I need shower after that game

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
To put it simply, we sucked ***.

I really, REALLY missed Graham's deep ball today. I like Sims, but we threw deep ONCE and got a penalty to give us 15 yards. I don't even know what to say at this point, we were embarrassed today with more turnovers by Sims. He is a true freshman, I get that, but damn I don't know what we do at QB... I am starting to wonder if Graham actually would have been any worse than Sims today, at least with Graham we KNOW he can hit the deep ball to Brown to score points.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I haven’t seen or heard any of the game.
But from the box score...

Hey yo guys. We suck ***. Will we ever score more than 28? STAY TUNEDDD....

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
You can't win games with this many turnovers. I'm starting to wonder if it would have made sense to play Yates this year, even though sims seems to have a higher ceiling, and let Sims adjust to the college level. I hope his confidence is not getting shattered here.

GTFLETCH

Banned
This loss shows how far our Coaching staff has to grow.. I mean look at a the 4 stars playing and we get smacked....We will need a new OC pretty quick as OC Pathetic is horrible....

Remember we beat Cuse 56-0 with 2 and 3 stars with a hof coach and TO system. I only say this because two years in a 0-2 Cuse team whipped Coach Collins ***... Our DB were smoked.... Our OL got their *** kicked... I think the team was unprepared and that falls on Coach Collins....I like his recruiting...I do not like the product on the field... penalties, block FG attempts, ****ty Offense ....

In 7 years we might be able to have B2B 6 win seasons with this coaching..