#GTvsCLEM Postgame

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Not a knock on P-Nut because everyone does this but on the last play, why do teams leave a QB in the game? Put your 6 best athletes in the game with 5 OL. Snap it to one of them and start running around doing the lateral thing. Eliminate the pass rush and accurate throw from the equation.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I wish I could be happy right now. This team fought an awesome game… but I spent the entire 2nd half dealing with rain coming through a hole in our roof made late yesterday afternoon by a painting sub-contractor.
Ugh. Sorry.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Not a knock on P-Nut because everyone does this but on the last play, why do teams leave a QB in the game? Put your 6 best athletes in the game with 5 OL. Snap it to one of them and start running around doing the lateral thing. Eliminate the pass rush and accurate throw from the equation.

Because if you can get the pass even 20 yards down the field you're that much closer which probably is a bigger benefit than whatever the 6th best athlete brings over your QB.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Because if you can get the pass even 20 yards down the field you're that much closer which probably is a bigger benefit than whatever the 6th best athlete brings over your QB.
Then we should have thrown 10 yards to the sideline real quick to get to the 35. Then put Sims in the game throw the hail merry. I'm a nerd just always thinking of different ways to do things