GTSWARM members get together

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Hey everyone, I think we have everything finalized. Here’s all the info. someone also had a good idea to all go eat at Waffle House if you can make it! Price is $69+tax

Breakfast: Waffle House 8:00-8:30 (anyone know of a close one?)

Golf course: Woodmont Golf and Country Club

Tee times and groups:

9:54 @bravejason you will be with me and 2 others from jackets online.

2nd group is a guy from jackets online and his +3

3rd group @FrytownJacket you are with 2 others from jackets online and one of their +1

4th group is @SarasotaJacket @The Doddfather and a guy from jackets online and his +1

Please let me know if you are not able to make it. If you could also just say “in” or something like that, it lets me know you received this!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Hey everyone, I think we have everything finalized. Here’s all the info. someone also had a good idea to all go eat at Waffle House if you can make it! Price is $69+tax

Tee times and groups:

9:54 @bravejason you will be with me and 2 others from jackets online.

2nd group is a guy from jackets online and his +3

3rd group @FrytownJacket you are with 2 others from jackets online and one of their +1

4th group is @SarasotaJacket @The Doddfather and a guy from jackets online and his +1

Please let me know if you are not able to make it. If you could also just say “in” or something like that, it lets me know you received this!

The Waffle House is :
At the intersection of Hwy 20 and East Cherokee Dr it's next to McDonalds on Hwy 20 same side as the Kroger. About 2 mile to Woodmont.

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow

!

I’ll see you at the course.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Guys, this time tomorrow we will be on the course! Super excited!

If anyone wants to join in at Waffle House the location is 8018 Cummings hwy canton. 8:00-8:15.

Weather will be HOTTTT! But ready to have some fun.