GTSwarm golf outing

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
@LongforDodd @BainbridgeJacket @GCdaJuiceMan @gtstinger776

I finally have everything worked out after speaking with the director at Bears Best Atlanta. We are booked for July 11th at 9:36. We will all tee off at the same time because he is going to send us off shotgun style. It’s $65 per person and that includes range balls. Please send me your age and playing abilities in a PM so that I can pair everyone together accordingly. If you are going to bring someone please let me know that as well, or if you played with someone last year you’d like to play with again let me know. I have us 6 slots booked so I need to know this ASAP so I can add more if needed. We are currently at around 20 from this site and another without anyone’s extra friends.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Ok everyone, I just wanted to post all the details on here so everyone knows what’s going on!

Bears Best July 11th 9:36, we will do a reverse shotgun so everyone can tee off at the same time. The cost is $65 a person and that includes a cart and range balls. For those interested, the plan is to eat at Waffle House at 8:00 before heading to the course. 545 Peachtree industrial blvd Is the address for Waffle House but is currently showing temporarily closed so we can keep an eye on that as time gets closer.

Here are all the groups. I kept people together by age and playing ability. If you can not make it please let me know. I had to put a credit card on file and would rather not be charged. Also if anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP so I can try to add another group to the list.

Group 1: someone from Jacketsonline and his plus 3

Group 2: @BainbridgeJacket, @gtstinger776, plus me and 1 other from Jacketsonline

Group 3: @LongforDodd, plus 2 from Jacketsonline and a plus one.

Group 4: @GCdaJuiceMan plus 3 from Jacketsonline

Group 5: 2 guys from jacketsonline, @FrytownJacket and his plus 1.

Group 6: guys from Jacketsonline

PLEASE CONFIRM SO I KNOW!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Ok everyone, I just wanted to post all the details on here so everyone knows what’s going on!

Bears Best July 11th 9:36, we will do a reverse shotgun so everyone can tee off at the same time. The cost is $65 a person and that includes a cart and range balls. For those interested, the plan is to eat at Waffle House at 8:00 before heading to the course. 545 Peachtree industrial blvd Is the address for Waffle House but is currently showing temporarily closed so we can keep an eye on that as time gets closer.

Here are all the groups. I kept people together by age and playing ability. If you can not make it please let me know. I had to put a credit card on file and would rather not be charged. Also if anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP so I can try to add another group to the list.

Group 2: @BainbridgeJacket, @gtstinger776, plus me and 1 other from Jacketsonline

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

It may have been due to the time you are looking at it. From what I can see on google maps, it is currently open for DINE IN.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

I got it. I'm looking forward to this being my first round with a group since my shoulder rebuild last August. I've been playing though by myself on Friday eve's and I'm good to go.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We have a few people that are no longer able to make it, so I had to change things up a little. Waffle House at 8:00 still for those who can make it (545 Peachtree industrial blvd Suwanee) tee time is at 9:36 for everyone (reverse shotgun) below is the groups going out and and at what hole each group will start at so that there is no confusion.

Hole 1: a guy from Jacketsonline and his plus 3

Hole 1: me, my plus 2, and another from Jacketsonline

Hole 19: @GCdaJuiceMan, plus 3 others from Jacketsonline

Hole 18: 3 from Jacketsonline plus one of their plus 1

Hole 17: @FrytownJacket, plus your 1, and 2 from Jacketsonline

Hole 16: @LongforDodd, plus 1 from Jacketsonline and his plus 2

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If you were suppose to start on hole 17,16, or 15 you will actually start one hole forward. Just spoke with the guy at bears best and he’s going to have 2 groups tee off on 18 like we are with hole 1.

also, just for fun he is going to set out markers for longest drive and closest to the pin.