GTSwarm Fantasy Football League

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Alright guys, it's that time of year again.

Were we going to reopen the league from last year or maybe a new one?

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not the organizer, but GTSwarm also has a ESPN College Pick'em set up. Great for folks who don't follow the NFL and/or are in too many fantasy football leagues.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hey guys! Do we have enough to start this back up?

If not I have a pay league. It's a heavy buy in, but winner takes all. $50 entry and money is held on a website for fantasy football award money. It only pays out to the winner of the league.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Shameless plug here, but if anyone is interested in a college pickem on facebook, let me know and I'll send the link via DM.

We run an established league that is going on its 4th year. We use Leaguesafe to secure the 25 dollar deposit and it's all given out at the end of the season. Its 90% Tech fans. I think last years winner came out with almost 500 bucks.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Shameless plug here, but if anyone is interested in a college pickem on facebook, let me know and I'll send the link via DM.

We run an established league that is going on its 4th year. We use Leaguesafe to secure the 25 dollar deposit and it's all given out at the end of the season. Its 90% Tech fans. I think last years winner came out with almost 500 bucks.
I'm down!

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer

I'll join.

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
I ran a 10 team college fantasy football league on yahoo last year. Most fun I e ever had playing fantasy. If we have enough interest from people on this board, I'll start another one just for GTSwarm posters