@gtrecruiting twitter handle

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Love the panthers. they have Byron Bell, a kid my son coached in high school, a long term co.tract. Tough background but good man = & giant. Undrafted rookie made the starting line up. Lots of talent in East Texas north Louisiana( size of GA and no colleges. Todd Spencer was golf to start recruiting, but got thrown under for imperfect texting.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Love the panthers. they have Byron Bell, a kid my son coached in high school, a long term co.tract. Tough background but good man = & giant. Undrafted rookie made the starting line up. Lots of talent in East Texas north Louisiana( size of GA and no colleges. Todd Spencer was golf to start recruiting, but got thrown under for imperfect texting.
Also have that beast of a FB/RB from Douglas County,GA Mike Tolbert. Love watching kids from the hometown.become successful

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Man it has been a rough 2 Wks of FA period for us Panthers fans. I'm hoping there is a blockbuster trade in the works for Sammy Watkins bc letting Steve Smith go was a huge mistake!

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Man it has been a rough 2 Wks of FA period for us Panthers fans. I'm hoping there is a blockbuster trade in the works for Sammy Watkins bc letting Steve Smith go was a huge mistake!
Yea they are already pretty void of receivers. Maybe they make a move on Draft Day. They could use a couple though.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Man the NFC South looks like a stacked division. Imagine if Lovie and his shiny new FA piece MJohnson can get that defense going and the QB they brought in can keep the offense respectable.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We'll be solid. We got the next 4 months for whoever we get at receiver to practice with Derek Anderson.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Gavin's a guy. First reaction? Two quick jabs to the face of his father. "Go on, say it again; I dare you."

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I just shed another tear after seeing we signed Jericho Cotchery. Lee would be ok, but if I can't go up and get MikeEvans, then I'll draft Safety or Kelvin Benjamin

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Watkins will be gone by then. Bryant would be a reach in the first round. They’ll most likely end up with Marquis Lee.
I agree..Sorry for the confusion. I meant take the best WR available in the 1st round and take Bryant in the 2nd or 3rd if he is still available.

Another option I like is taking Ebron in the first and then going after Kelvin Benjamin/M Bryant/Jordan Mathews in the later rounds if available.

Mike Evans is another guy the Panthers could get since Sammy will be gone if they don't trade up. However, I worry about his attitude a bit. Odell Beckham is a good option too. Plenty of serviceable WR's in this class.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I agree..Sorry for the confusion. I meant take the best WR available in the 1st round and take Bryant in the 2nd or 3rd if he is still available.

Another option I like is taking Ebron in the first and then going after Kelvin Benjamin/M Bryant/Jordan Mathews in the later rounds if available.

Mike Evans is another guy the Panthers could get since Sammy will be gone if they don't trade up. However, I worry about his attitude a bit. Odell Beckham is a good option too. Plenty of serviceable WR's in this class.
I personally think Jordan Matthews is the 2nd best receiver in the draft behind Sammy.