1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

@gtrecruiting twitter handle

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by potatohead, Mar 17, 2014.

1. potatohead

potatohead Helluva Engineer

What happened ? It's been Carolina panthers retweets for days.

The panthers suck.

2. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Hey I'm a Panthers fan...have to take the good tweets with the bad :)

Brian Johnson and bat_082994 like this.
  3. iceeater1969

iceeater1969 Helluva Engineer

Love the panthers. they have Byron Bell, a kid my son coached in high school, a long term co.tract. Tough background but good man = & giant. Undrafted rookie made the starting line up. Lots of talent in East Texas north Louisiana( size of GA and no colleges. Todd Spencer was golf to start recruiting, but got thrown under for imperfect texting.

4. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

Its alright. We'll forgive you for being a Panthers fan ;)

5. D-man44

D-man44 Helluva Engineer

Except that the panthers have no receivers

6. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

Also have that beast of a FB/RB from Douglas County,GA Mike Tolbert. Love watching kids from the hometown.become successful

7. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete

Man it has been a rough 2 Wks of FA period for us Panthers fans. I'm hoping there is a blockbuster trade in the works for Sammy Watkins bc letting Steve Smith go was a huge mistake!

8. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

Yea they are already pretty void of receivers. Maybe they make a move on Draft Day. They could use a couple though.

9. kg01

kg01 Get-Bak! Coach Featured Member

Man the NFC South looks like a stacked division. Imagine if Lovie and his shiny new FA piece MJohnson can get that defense going and the QB they brought in can keep the offense respectable.

10. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

We'll be solid. We got the next 4 months for whoever we get at receiver to practice with Derek Anderson.

11. LargeFO

LargeFO Helluva Engineer

I'll leave this here

12. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete

I feel your pain Gavin

13. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Gavin's a guy. First reaction? Two quick jabs to the face of his father. "Go on, say it again; I dare you."

14. PowderSpringsJacket88

PowderSpringsJacket88 Helluva Engineer Retired Staff

I like the Panthers a little bit too. Wouldn't mind going after M Bryant either.

15. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

Watkins will be gone by then. Bryant would be a reach in the first round. They’ll most likely end up with Marquis Lee.

16. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete

I just shed another tear after seeing we signed Jericho Cotchery. Lee would be ok, but if I can't go up and get MikeEvans, then I'll draft Safety or Kelvin Benjamin

17. PowderSpringsJacket88

I agree..Sorry for the confusion. I meant take the best WR available in the 1st round and take Bryant in the 2nd or 3rd if he is still available.

Another option I like is taking Ebron in the first and then going after Kelvin Benjamin/M Bryant/Jordan Mathews in the later rounds if available.

Mike Evans is another guy the Panthers could get since Sammy will be gone if they don't trade up. However, I worry about his attitude a bit. Odell Beckham is a good option too. Plenty of serviceable WR's in this class.

18. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

I personally think Jordan Matthews is the 2nd best receiver in the draft behind Sammy.

Ggee87 likes this.
  19. PowderSpringsJacket88

I really like him too. He is ready to play right now.

There are some guys that probably have more potential with their physical build/speed/skills like M Evans, M bryant, Kelvin Benjamin

20. daBuzz

daBuzz Helluva Engineer

I agree. Kid just gets open and he catches everything.