#GTCamp20 Coverage

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
The guy @ Clemp has a different style. Maybe we’re entering the HC era where the HC is more like a CEO politician than a Director?

Which is great if the coordinators are as good as Clemson’s have been. That remains to be seen for us. And I have a lot more confidence in one than the other.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
NFL teams are going to love drafting our guys whenever they've got the athletic chops. They are developing such a professional approach and complete understanding of football to pair with respect and humility.
Had no idea Malachi could speak like that. Hes gonna be very successful in life football or not.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Yikes I knew there would be atleast one..... I guess Ill explain it to you since you wanna be an edgy internet meme lord at 745 on a Thursday morning. I have won quite a few public speaking competitions and Ive also judged my fair share of speech and debate tournaments. He's polished, doesnt stutter much and gets straight to the point. He speaks like a leader of men and someone who takes his job seriously. Is that better for you edge lord?

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
In
Yikes I knew there would be atleast one..... I guess Ill explain it to you since you wanna be an edgy internet meme lord at 745 on a Thursday morning. I have won quite a few public speaking competitions and Ive also judged my fair share of speech and debate tournaments. He's polished, doesnt stutter much and gets straight to the point. He speaks like a leader of men and someone who takes his job seriously. Is that better for you edge lord?

Should have just said that to begin with.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Full disclosure, I didn't think you meant anything untoward by your previous comment. But, I must say, this explanation is much more informative.

"Edgy internet meme lord"?

diint.gif

Who told you to call somebody else by my name?

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
agreed, Ol Kenny comes across as pretty country in the end there with his "do something to my brain".. SMH might benefit from media training hahah

I was glad to see our SAs for who they are. No one came off as trying to give the right answers, and everyone (apart from Kenny misunderstanding the one question) gave useful insights.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I was glad to see our SAs for who they are. No one came off as trying to give the right answers, and everyone (apart from Kenny misunderstanding the one question) gave useful insights.

Agreed, the guys all seem to give well thought out and reasoned responses. I was just poking fun at brain comment. He even seemed to think it was funny, as he cracked himself up.