GTA tweet about tomorrow at 10am

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
They also had another tweet this morning hyping it. And it would have been different if they just said "We will have an announcement tomorrow at 10", but I personally just don't consider that a big announcement.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
I really don't think it was too hyped either.

I don't think so either. I'm sure they were trying to make Roddy feel welcome by giving him a little bit of a buildup to his announcement.

Looking forward to him joining. He did a good job during the spring game, and should obviously bring a lot of insight into what's happening out there during games.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nice news, but for selfish reasons would have loved free WiFi for season ticket holders :D

It's available, all the students have it ........ maybe if you talk nice to your person who sells you the season tickets .........

I thought Roddy doing the color was old news. I like Nolan Alexander too ........

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
It's available, all the students have it ........ maybe if you talk nice to your person who sells you the season tickets .........

I thought Roddy doing the color was old news. I like Nolan Alexander too ........
Nolan's doing some announcing (I think) out in Montana now.

Ben Jones

Georgia Tech Fan
hE5E891AA