GTA tweet about tomorrow at 10am

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Coworker of mine was telling me that a friends company, which installs high speed wireless networks in entertainment venues, is putting their newest product at Boddy Dodd. I think it is going to be free wifi. I recall there being a lot of complaints about network speeds at the games, so this could be big news if the gtaa is fixing that problem.

This makes sense even if it's not the reason for the announcement. GT already has campus wide wifi which is pretty good ... I use my daughter's for the tailgating / games. But it is slow and not available to the public. I would expect they would extend the upgraded system with much more band width for the entire campus ......

I was hoping that the reason is LeBron has decided to come back to GT for a degree, got a special exemption and will play for CBG.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
They are not finished w the weight room , the uniform quality is excellent . Just my opinion , seeing Nike and Russell up close , they are the same material . I have seen some ugly Nike and UA uniforms ... So I doubt it's a Nike uni announcement. I'm hoping the announcement , is that a spot in the RV lot opened up , so I can move off the waiting list !

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Since this has become a uni thread I will chime in. Russell is a very good partner for GT. Like them or not they CATER to GT and GT's wants and have done so for a very long time.

Many here don't like them because they rolled out non traditional unis in football. And those people would have hated anything new nike developed also.

The other faction of uni haters are sheep follower nike lovers IMO who would have likely approved of some of the Russell designs if they had just put a damn swoosh on it. (Rant over )

DSGB

Jolly Good Fellow
The Hyundai Genesis would have sold triple the cars if it has a damn MB, BMW, or Lexus symbol on the front. The Nexus One would have been a top phone if it had a piece of fruit on the back. This is called BRANDING and BRAND AWARENESS. Russell has NONE. Nike has tons more. The kids love Nike. Adults love Nike too. The NFL just went Nike. They are king in this sports apparel game.

Since this has become a uni thread I will chime in. Russell is a very good partner for GT. Like them or not they CATER to GT and GT's wants and have done so for a very long time.

Many here don't like them because they rolled out non traditional unis in football. And those people would have hated anything new nike developed also.

The other faction of uni haters are sheep follower nike lovers IMO who would have likely approved of some of the Russell designs if they had just put a damn swoosh on it. (Rant over )

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
It's baseless speculation...exactly what makes the message boards go

I fine with speculation, even if all you have is an argument. When you just post things like "OMG guys it's definitely this, I' m sure", the quality of discussion suffers. That's all i'm saying. If you want to speculate at least come up with an argument to support it.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Why do you say that?

I fine with speculation, even if all you have is an argument. When you just post things like "OMG guys it's definitely this, I' m sure", the quality of discussion suffers. That's all i'm saying. If you want to speculate at least come up with an argument to support it.

sorry forgot this was GT message board, satire isn't readily seen. It's just a little fun, this board isn't going the way of stink talk. Nobody knows, but we will in about 5 minutes.

My best guess is 4 year scholarships.