Gt WBB vs syr

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
This team is a good team, and I agree with everybody who says we are a elite PG away from being a VERY, VERY, good team. The loss of McQueen hurt, but I have been impressed with how our staff has adjusted.

I love our 3 big lineup. Its very potent!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hermosa is a Jr.
I think she has two more years.

Digna and Cubai have no eligibility left after this year, so they are gone. Fletcher would have been done also if she had played this year. She has said she will return next year. Lahtinen and Bates will also have another year if they choose to return.

Miller, Dunn, and Morgan are all Top 150 players, so we should have good replacements (in numbers and quality) for Digna and Cubaj. But losing that experience will be a jolt.

Next cycle we definitely need a big (or two). But remember, if she remains committed, we have a top 25 player (maybe a top 5) coming in at guard in Nicole Melious.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
were a good team but short a point guard due to surgery and McQueen leaving. Next year we'll have a couple of high level point guards and returning one very experienced guard. will have to use portal for the inside positions.
I generally agree about the inside positions. Lorela and Digna have been terrific as Seniors! Next year Hermosa and Wone-Aranez are Seniors, Love will be a Junior, and the other forward, Carmyn Harrison, will be a sophomore. I don't think Harrison has not seen the floor this year. It would certainly be good to have another Center and another Forward on the roster.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
I think she has two more years.

Digna and Cubai have no eligibility left after this year, so they are gone. Fletcher would have been done also if she had played this year. She has said she will return next year. Lahtinen and Bates will also have another year if they choose to return.

Miller, Dunn, and Morgan are all Top 150 players, so we should have good replacements (in numbers and quality) for Digna and Cubaj. But losing that experience will be a jolt.

Next cycle we definitely need a big (or two). But remember, if she remains committed, we have a top 25 player (maybe a top 5) coming in at guard in Nicole Melious.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Looks like the WBB games are starting to draw more fans. At least it has looked that way on tv. Their UNC game had to have had better attendance than the MBB Clayton State game.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the WBB games are starting to draw more fans. At least it has looked that way on tv. Their UNC game had to have had better attendance than the MBB Clayton State game.
Clayton State was effectively a scrimmage.

The men had 4,698 for their prior home game vs. Wake. Weekday game.

The women had 2,357 for the UNC game. Weekend game.

That's tickets sold, but I think the comparison is closer to apples to apples.