GT @ Wake Forest 2/19/20

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
It's gotten ridiculous. Any day now I expect him to start complaining about Dennis Scott and Kenny Anderson leaving early. Let it go Josh! If you had recruited better Okogie would be a distant memory.

Sometimes I think CJP keeps talking about all the bad luck he’s had hoping Stansbury will buy it and forgive the losing record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Poor Moore. I don't know what happened to him, but he's a shell of the player he was as a freshman. He can't even come close to making open 10 footers any more. Unless he's a headcase, it feels like the staff has mismanaged him into irrelevancy. He should be a strong contributor off the bench, who could give us 10-15 pts in a game like last night's.

FWIW, he was in the tunnel for the last 10 minutes of the second half. Maybe there is an injury nagging him?

Deleted member 2897

Just rewatched part of the game. No fouls called in the first 2 minutes. Both coaches were lobbying for some. Its like the Refs said, "WHAT? You want some fouls called? Okay, I'll give you some." 51 fouls called in the last 38 minutes.