GT .vs. VT

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
2PM on ESPN2 I believe. Should be a very winnable game. VT isnt the same team without Greenburg. Maybe we can blow them out and gain confidence going into the ACCT. One can wish I suppose. Go Jackets!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll watch at least the start, probably the kiss of defeat. Yup, last home game for the seniors. We don't know whether we are playing BC or ND in the ACC tourney?

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I hate to think that Daniel Miller wont ever get to experience a post season tournament of any kind. That alone should elevate the play of our underclassmen. Playing hard and fighting for your brothers is unmeasureable. Lets hope our men can make a run to end the year.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Weve got to hit an open shot at some point. Cannot afford to get stagnant on Offense. Run the clock down and get back in transition just like at Syracuse. CBG needs to remind them about whst works and what doesnt.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I can't watch, but am listening. Miller is closing in on ACC block record ..... and with a short season every year.

At least we're up 7 at half, makes doing my Mom's taxes more palatable. (Plus beer of course.)

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
We look like a real team today. Minus VA Tech big man that's been killing us all day. Take him away and this game is a blow out.