GT vs UT prediction

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee comes out flat on offense and turns the ball over. We capitalize off those and a couple explosive plays of our own en route to a statement blow out. Tech beats tennessee 56-23 in a mirror image of our game vs NC State from 2014

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we break a big play on one of the first two possessions and score once more before the half. I expect the game to be close at the half and Johnson to make some adjustments based on the looks Tennessee gives him and to pull it out 28-24 Tech.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
A TN olineman will get his knee twisted. Lyle will pull his team off the field complaining about cutchop bloks.

CPJ will lol and mouth the words, "You were on offense, dumbarse."

The Vowels will forfeit, Lyle will not make the trip back to Knoxville. Will decide to coach at a level more commensurate with his temperament .... rural GA, AA girls soccer.

#BOWK
#Tenneknees

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I'll toss and turn and not sleep much Sunday night
I'll drive my wife crazy all-day leading up to game time
I'll drive around Boise with my GT car flag
I'll hang my GT house flag
I'll ride the emotional roller coaster for 4 quarters
My wife will tell me to close the windows if I'm going to yell so loud

Sorry guys, I just don't know what to expect for Game #1 of the post JT era ... but I'm pretty confident in the above predictions !

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Really not sure about this game. I want us to win, and I genuinely think we are better, but our offense has not looked good in opening games against solid competition. If we win I think it will be fairly low scoring and we will need a great defensive effort.

With that said:

GT - 27
Tenn - 23

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
17-14 Yeller Jackets

Everybody spends the rest of the week wondering if our O has been figured out and scared we will lose to Jacksonville State.