GT vs. UGA Trailer

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Random story. My wife and I went out to dinner tonight and I had a GT hat on. A lady at the bar on her way out says to me, did you go to Tech? (Threw me off because most people in Michigan have no idea what GT stands for let alone refer to it as Tech) I said no, I grew up in Atlanta. She went on to tell me her nephew played there. I asked her what sport and who it was. She said Sean Bedford. I politely said holy ****! and told her how much Tech fans appreciate him. She said thank you and ended the conversation with a friendly To Hell With Georgia!

Random story. My wife and I went out to dinner tonight and I had a GT hat on. A lady at the bar on her way out says to me, did you go to Tech? (Threw me off because most people in Michigan have no idea what GT stands for let alone refer to it as Tech) I said no, I grew up in Atlanta. She went on to tell me her nephew played there. I asked her what sport and who it was. She said Sean Bedford. I politely said holy ****! and told her how much Tech fans appreciate him. She said thank you and ended the conversation with a friendly To Hell With Georgia!
Great story !!!