GT vs Pitt

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Pickett has been awesome for Pitt. They can really put points on the board. It will be a tough match up.

Pitt has been one of the most frustrating games as a tech fan. Between the officiating last year, the game winning field goals from them, etc.... its like we used all of our good luck vs. them in that wild first half in 2014 where we had like 4 turnovers

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
Home game should be pretty packed for big game after big win. Now another great passing team with Pickett who is less of a running threat got to have another good performance on at least pressuring the QB making him get off his spots

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
1632628317030.jpeg

Pat has been waiting for this game.....

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Picket is Howell lite. They don’t have anything close to the talent Clemson or UNC have. They play sound D but nothing about them is scary. We bring the energy of the last two weeks and we win by 2 tds.
Everyone was saying UNC was a must win, I think this game is! If we can follow up two solid performances and a blowout W vs a ranked UNC with a W over Pitt, then I think this team goes on a run!

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Everyone was saying UNC was a must win, I think this game is! If we can follow up two solid performances and a blowout W vs a ranked UNC with a W over Pitt, then I think this team goes on a run!
Agree. Pitt is another must win if GT is to have a respectable season. The need to beat UNC and get that initial signature win could not be overstated, though.