gt vs pitt tv?

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
I live internationally, and it doesn't look like this game is being streamed through ESPN. Is there another online way of seeing the game that anyone is aware of?

I know I can listen via the GT app.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I live internationally, and it doesn't look like this game is being streamed through ESPN. Is there another online way of seeing the game that anyone is aware of?

I know I can listen via the GT app.

It shows up for me on the WatchESPN app, but it's subject to blackout in areas that get the Raycom broadcast. If you're international and trying to watch through their app, just make sure you VPN to a west coast connection so you avoid it.

Milwaukee

Banned
WatchEspn in my neck of the woods, hopefully the feed is fixed this week.

200w (16).gif

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I have direct tv and get local channels out of Macon. Is there a channel that i will be able to watch the game on?
I live in McDonough and have direct TV. Try channel 69 if that doesn't work 790. You can always press the menu button on your direct tv controller, go to search & browse, sports, by sport, NCAA fb, acc, Georgia tech and the games will come up there. If you want to record the whole season press the record button wait a second and then press it again, it will have two R's next to the description if you did it right. I always make sure its recording the right channel before the games though.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
helping myself and my fellow gt fans watch our beloved jackets.

i have fire tv / sling . when i bought it i got one of those flat pieces of plastic they call an antennae. hopefully it will pick up wcsc in charleston today. i never know how the reception will be. also... i have seen charleston stations put reruns or infomercials on instead of the gt game so im not holding my breath. so im looking at having multiple options available.

1. reddit doesnt show a stream yet but that could still happen or im not using it correctly. im new to reddit. this was the link i used to stream the jax state game and the falcons vs gb.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/

2. sling has both fox south and the acc network available. one says it is showing pitt vs gt. the other doesnt list a game. im hoping that one of them works for me.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I live in McDonough and have direct TV. Try channel 69 if that doesn't work 790. You can always press the menu button on your direct tv controller, go to search & browse, sports, by sport, NCAA fb, acc, Georgia tech and the games will come up there. If you want to record the whole season press the record button wait a second and then press it again, it will have two R's next to the description if you did it right. I always make sure its recording the right channel before the games though.
Too bad Dish doesn't have it listed.