GT vs Pitt Postgame

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
As most of y’all know, I’m a big CPJ fan, and I still think he’s a good coach. I have explained many times that it’s not fair to him because of the resources he has been give. With that being said though, this stuff is getting old and unacceptable against teams like this. Going for it instead of kicking a field goal and the fake punt that early should not happen imo. This team for two years now has looked unprepared and just seem to be out there just to be out there.

On the bright side, the D held them to only 3 after the half and 1 TD came from a really short field.

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
CPJ didn't help much today with play calling. 1 rocket toss today (maybe 2), no mid-line in the first half? I don't understand why we don't run WR reverse at least once per game to hold the safeties at least a little. As someone that has been an OC for 15 years, not using a play sheet isn't genius. It's narcissistic. I still believe he gets lost on his calls and "forgets" potential plays in-game.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
As most of y’all know, I’m a big CPJ fan, and I still think he’s a good coach. I have explained many times that it’s not fair to him because of the resources he has been give. With that being said though, this stuff is getting old and unacceptable against teams like this. Going for it instead of kicking a field goal and the fake punt that early should not happen imo. This team for two years now has looked unprepared and just seem to be out there just to be out there.

We're very much on the same page. And you hit the nail on the head with "This team for two years now has looked unprepared" and if for no other reason PJ should retire at the end of the season.