GT vs. Pitt Away Game Watch Party

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
Greetings!

Thanks to all those who came to the first away game watch party at Fado against BC. We had an overwhelming response with 400+ fans in attendance. We apologize to those who were turned away by the Fire Marshall due to capacity issues just before game time and hope to see you again soon. This week all local clubs will go back to their normal away game watch party locations. The GT North Metro Club will host their party at the usual location - Hudson Grille Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs North Shopping Center, 6317 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.

We hope to see all fans there cheering on the Jackets for turnaround win! We'll have giveaways, drink deals, and a 50/50 Raffle (new addition). And of course you get 20% off with your GT North Metro Membership Card. Please let me know if you have any questions, [email protected]

Watch Party Locations:
GT North Metro - Hudson Grille (Sandy Springs), Sandy Springs North Shopping Center, 6317 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
Intown - Rocky Mountain Pizza - I hope you do not need the address ;)
Alpharetta - Hudson Grille (Alpharetta) 865 N Main St, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Please note, it says I'll be hosting for Dekalb on the link. We do not have plans to do so.

http://www.gtalumni.org/s/1481/alumni/events.aspx?sid=1481&gid=21&pgid=836

-Casey

Last edited: