GT vs ND

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
The boys showed some heart today. I like the early starts. We seem more amped up playing in the morning. We needed this win...maybe now they will start to gel together without RBC. If we had him we would be WAY better. Just took us a while to get going offensively this year

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, the 4 straight free throws! More proof that if you can't hit free throws you are a loser.

Note that Stephens was in the game at the end of the first half and the end of the game. He is stepping up his game with Carter out.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
That was Thrillerdome-esque. We need to play like that for the rest of the year. When the guys put that much heart and effort in the game we have good results. Freethrows are still frustrating but the W is the most important thing. Stephens is going to be a good player for us

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Miller had 10 pts and 13 rbs
Golden had 20 pts 2rbs and 4 ast
Hosley had 13 pts and 7 rbs
Bolden had 14 pts and 4 rbs
Stephens had 8 pts and 2 rbs

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, the 4 straight free throws! More proof that if you can't hit free throws you are a loser.

Note that Stephens was in the game at the end of the first half and the end of the game. He is stepping up his game with Carter out.

Stephens is fast becoming one of my favorite players. Really, really smart on the floor.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game by the Jackets. Proud of the guys for not getting discouraged by losing the big lead. Where would we be without Golden?

Lots of season left. This is how we are going to have to win games--pound it inside, try to get Golden to the line, and hope that somebody can make some outside shots.

Glad to see Bolden make some shots. If he gets his confidence back, that would be huge for this team. We need every lift we can get.

I agree with the others on Stephens. He is really stepping up and has improved his game. Go Jackets!

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
When looking at the stats for the game do not overlook Georges-Hunt and his 9 points and 6 assists with 3 boards. 6 assists = bunch of points.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Wow, Bolden woke up. ABout time-but amazing things happen when we have another guard do something.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Wow, Bolden woke up. ABout time-but amazing things happen when we have another guard do something.

I am a big Bolden fan. He has been so frustrating this season, so it was nice to see him hit some shots today. At the end, up 1 with 10 seconds left, I had no idea who we were going to get the ball to for the free throws. Golden was off at the line today and MGH was just off. It was clear that the play was designed to go to Bolden and he stepped up and drained them both. That was awesome and has to be great for his confidence. I am hoping he asked to be the guy in the huddle.

Great team win today!