GT vs NC State

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
State leads the all-time series between the two schools 54-37. The Pack is 3-1 against Georgia Tech under Mark Gottfried and has the ACC's leading scorer in T.J. Warren who missed the Maryland game.

Warren is one of five players from ACC schools on the midseason Wooden Award list. Rodney Hood and Jabari Parker from Duke are on the list, as are C.J. Fair and Tyler Ennis of Syracuse. The ACC has the most players on the list of any conference in the nation.

We are going to need Trae Goden and MGH to help carry the momentum.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Im thinking Trae is a pretty much lock to have a productive game. We really need MGH to play good cop/bad cop with him so hes not doing everything alone. Miller and even Kam will need to look at getting TJ in foul trouble and wearing him down. Anybody that gets a hot hand from 3 we need to run them off screens constantly to get open looks. Inside out all day long and.we will be successful. Lets do it men! Gooo Jackets

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
3-4 in ACC play will look a lot better than 2-5. This will be a hard game and may not necessarily be a "must win" but in my mind it is. Stumbled against Miami and Pitt at home so we need some quality road wins to make up for it. Shooting like we did at BC will help...

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
This most definitely could be a statement win for the Jackets. NC State is tough at home and usually find a way to beat us there. If we somehow win this 1 while being down so many players, it could give us alot of confidence and change the course of this season for the better. Lets pray were ready to go today.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Was that SOLO shooting 3's behind the commentators? Probably just my mind playing tricks on me

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Stephens is gaining confidence. Watch out now... His shot is pretty. Need to pick up the D. Holding.strong.so far. Can Holsey set a screen w/o getting a foul called?

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
we're going to have to make some freethrows at the end of this half. NC State will give us as many shots as we want from the charity stripe

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Looks like Miller is awake after his 10 minute nap to start the game. If we can keep getting production out of Q, and Golden takes over in the 2nd half we should be alright in this game.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Miller is not a player who creates his own shots. He lets the game come to him. Get the ball to him in his zone and you will get double figure scoring.

Can't wait till Stephens Junior year.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Gotta keep the focus when were in the parts of the game that dont seem impt. We get lackadaisical and look lost. I see it creeping up. Hope this TO helps correct that.