GT vs Miami Kickoff 12pm or 3:30pm ABC/ESPN/ESPN2

Jmonty71

Banned
Media is waiting to see if Miami beats FSU. If they do, it will be a 3:30 ABC kickoff. If they lose, it will be a noon ESPN2 kickoff.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
ACC doesn't get a single Saturday evening kickoff. The SEC will get 3 or 4 evening kickoffs that day

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

MountPGT1990

Banned
I think the ol nooner start is best for us . That’s what time we usually play and as one of our OL said opposing teams don’t like getting chopped so early in the day,lol.

Also, Miami fans are fickle and if they lose to FSU and it’s a noon kickoff I believe the crowd will be sparse and there won’t be much of a home field advantage.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I think the ol nooner start is best for us . That’s what time we usually play and as one of our OL said opposing teams don’t like getting chopped so early in the day,lol.

Also, Miami fans are fickle and if they lose to FSU and it’s a noon kickoff I believe the crowd will be sparse and there won’t be much of a home field advantage.
wasn't our OL that was your buddy JJ Green that said that

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I prefer noon for away games (but it is at the bottom of my list for home games). Gets the team home faster, and I like to watch our game first thing at noon and then have the rest of the day free to do other stuff. And I don't have to get up early for the away nooners.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

Miami fans are fickle anyway...they have been ~15K under capacity in both their home games (~50K out of 65K capacity). Even if we're ranked and it's a night game, I sincerely doubt they pack out the house.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn't know where to put this but just got my tickets off of stubhub to the Wake forest game,homecoming game too excited for this game,hope it's not a 7:00 or 7:30 start rather it be a 3:30 start but we'll see hope to see iceeater1969 there and many of yall there!

Last edited: