GT vs Kennesaw State Final Stats/Participation Report

slugboy

Staff member
We didn’t “clear the benches”, but we played a bunch of players.

RB 1 Gibbs, Jahmyr
WR 2 McGowan, Kyric
WR 7 Carter, Malachi
QB 13 Yates, Jordan
RB 27 Mason, Jordan
OL 54 Williams, Jordan
OL 55 Cooper, Kenny
OL 57 Minihan, Mikey
OL 70 Johnson, Ryan
OL 77 Cochran, Devin
TE 80 Leonard, Dylan

DL 0 Brooks, Djimon
DL 5 Chimedza, T.K.
DL 15 Ivey, Jared
LB 42 Domineck, Jordan

Georgia Tech
1-Thomas, Juanyeh, 2-Carpenter, Tariq, 3-Swilling, Tre, 4-Smith, Dontae, 4-Jackson, Quez, 5-Norris, Kalani, 6-Griffin, Jamious, 8-Oliver, Tobias, 8-McCollum, Nate, 9-Clayton, Antonneous, 9-Boyd, Avery, 10-Eley, Ayinde, 11-Harris, Kevin, 12-Sanders, Adonicas, 13-Walker, Wesley, 14-King, Ryan, 14-King, Jaylon, 15- Beatty, Trad, 16-Sims, Myles, 17-Knight II, Demetrius, 18-Harris, PeJe', 18-Allen, Derrik, 20-Brooks, Miles, 24-Johnson, Kenan, 25-Thomas, Charlie, 26- Rutherford, Malik, 27-Robinson, Josh, 29-Jordan-Swilling, Bruce, 31-Kennard, Kyle, 32-Yondjouen, Sylvain, 34-Coco, Jack, 42-Cimaglia, Brent, 43-Shanahan, David, 47-Kent, Austin, 52-Long, Cade, 64-Pendley, Nick, 84-Miller, Chris, 85-Ward, Billy, 88-Stewart, Gavin, 88-Biggers, Zeek, 90-Scott, Makius, 94-Lockhart, Mike, 97-Stone, Akelo, 99-Douse, D'Quan

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Though he has been on the ATL chart for both games, has Kirby seen any action yet? There was an expectation that he might compete for a starting position. I also realize the fewer substitutions are done along the OL during the course of a game (unless there is an injury), to allow them to establish a rhythm. Could he be injured?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Though he has been on the ATL chart for both games, has Kirby seen any action yet? There was an expectation that he might compete for a starting position. I also realize the fewer substitutions are done along the OL during the course of a game (unless there is an injury), to allow them to establish a rhythm. Could he be injured?
He played yesterday, I'm almost 100% sure of that because I remember noticing it. Not sure why he's not on the participation report, though I've observed inaccuracies with those before.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
He played yesterday, I'm almost 100% sure of that because I remember noticing it. Not sure why he's not on the participation report, though I've observed inaccuracies with those before.
Thanks for the follow-up! Interestingly I count on the accuracy of this report to get an idea of who is playing and being developed. I believe that we can all agree that there is no substitute for actual playing time during the game. Hopefully there will be opportunities for some to get in a a few plays/series during the season as the situations dictate.