GT vs Illinois

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Now we do East Tenn State Saturday at 2:00 p[m on espn3 (keep the radio handy). Intensity, intensity, intensity!

ACC looks good tonight. I find it hard to pull for Notre Dame, but ACC is ACC.

MG-H 20 points and Carter 21 points and 9 boards and both with 3 assists.

I love this game!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Just watched the first quarter or so. It looks to me that Daniel Miller might be playing his way into getting some serious looks for the next level.

From the stats, we really only played 7 guys, starting five plus Kam and Solo. Stacey and Cory played about 5 min each. That might be the game plan going forward.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Daniel Miller is becoming a force from anywhere inside the arc. His mid-range j is really coming along. Overall great game by the jackets! They didn't roll over and die when they were down 12 with 7 min to go - I was shocked.

Kinda helped the heartbreak from last Saturday. My faith in this team has been restored!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I live in Chicagoland. It was good seeing the nightly news have to report the Illini's disappointing loss. Go Jackets!

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Good win... I would be happy to be proven wrong about Gregory. Didn't watch the game how the offense looked?

gtdrew

Banned
The NBA always needs bigs. Every team in he league is ALWAYS looking for more height. Except maybe for Indiana, as it seems all their guys are 6'8 or better. If Miller can become a consistent scoring option, he can play at the next level. Remember, several teams payed stiffs like Greg Ostertag and Rony Seikaly lots of American dollars to clog the middle for 10 mins a game. Daniel won't ever be on the All Star team, but he can do what those guys did...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Watched the replay on espn3, and I think we did a lot of things well. Solo is going to be good for us, but we'll miss Jorg. One of the bright spots was that when they tried going to zone, we seemed to be able to break it ok.