GT vs Illinois

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I saw that too, granted it was a bad shot, but still, Solo is hustling out there... I guess its just a pet peeve of mine, but it seems like a few of our guys just aren't really trying that hard.

I always prefer errors of commission (Poole) over errors of ommission (the other guy).

Kinda cute how when the bigs get touches good things happen yet the guards keep playing catch on the perimeter then jack up an ill-advised shot. Coach, tell 'em something.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
you know its bad when the commentator is saying exactly what we should be doing and our guys finally do it.. And low and behold we hit a 3!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
you know its bad when the commentator is saying exactly what we should be doing and our guys finally do it.. And low and behold we hit a 3!!

That was hilarious. Freakin' hilarious.

Then this mfer goes into the anti-GT fball offense crap!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::punch::punch::punch: STFU!!!!

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
He called Coach Johnson a "one trick pony".... I wonder if Johnson would punch him in the mouth

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like we are being set up to get our hears ripped out...again.