GT vs Delaware St thread

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Guess I am the only one here who loves Bball.

I think Heyward should play football

I have a man crush on miller.

We are much better than last year

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I've been watching it; I just didn't get over here. We have some real talent on the floor ....

... sitting behind and under our basket

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
This is going to get ugly, really quick. Our guards are seeing how quickly they can score and are cherry-picking big time. It tough to really see stuff about our teams, we we are playing a team so-overmatched.

Atleast UGA is next

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It will be the same thing on Friday. Hopefully, we come out and play more controlled in the second than we ended the first.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is going to get ugly, really quick. Our guards are seeing how quickly they can score and are cherry-picking big time. It tough to really see stuff about our teams, we we are playing a team so-overmatched.

Atleast UGA is next

This is my only complaint on our schedule. Top teams play big-time matchups early in the season. Although it pains me to compliment them, Duke challenges itself in the OOC and it benefits them throughout the season. No matter what kind of team they expect to have they still challenge themselves.

Hope we get to that point soon.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Trae Golden starts 5-5 tonight from the field. When was the last time we had a point guard do that? In practice?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, GT from the pat two years is back. Rebounds getting stripped, no 3pt D, run up the floor and toss up a 3, missed layups.

Get it together guys

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I was in a meeting and missed the game.

Coach on radio post game show was not a happy coach.
Based on his remarks, they will not beat UGA playing anywhere close to the way they played tonight.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
They had better beat UGA... have you taken one glance at their team? We should win that game by 20... It won't be as bad as the year we had Jack and Ismael and BJ and won by a bunch.