GT vs Clemson Game Watch Party

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
GT North Metro is hosting our usual away game watch party for the GT Clemson game this Saturday at 8:00pm. We'll have the reserved space in the back where we host weekly Lunch Bunch meetings. We had over 100 fans join us for the last watch party. Thank you to all who joined us!

We also have the new membership cards in for the alumni club year. As a member you receive 20% off food at any Hudson Grille in the metro area all year long. Yearly memberships are $25 and lifetime memberships are $500. Obviously, you do not have to be a member to join the party. Everyone and anyone is invited!

Saturday October 28th 8:00pm
Hudson Grille Sandy Springs
6317 Roswell Road NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328

We'll have giveaways and a 50/50 raffle as well. All proceeds go to incoming GT Freshman Scholarships.

Go Jackets!

ps. Hopefully no one has a wedding to attend this weekend.. :)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
No official game watching for Savannah GT Club but I saw where some people are going to Coaches Corner in Thunderbolt.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
venue-section-tq-view.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
No official game watching for Savannah GT Club but I saw where some people are going to Coaches Corner in Thunderbolt.

No game watching in Tidewater Virginia area due to lack of interest. The local Clemson club suggested a joint game watching ..... it would be a lot of fun to have a couple GT fans with 100 Clemson fans (not). Rather get an endoscopy.

Two others are coming over to drink whiskey ...... I'll wait to see how we do. Losing and having a hangover is a lot worse than winning and having a hangover.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
No game watching in Tidewater Virginia area due to lack of interest. The local Clemson club suggested a joint game watching ..... it would be a lot of fun to have a couple GT fans with 100 Clemson fans (not). Rather get an endoscopy.

Two others are coming over to drink whiskey ...... I'll wait to see how we do. Losing and having a hangover is a lot worse than winning and having a hangover.
Yoda: "Top shelf whiskey lessens the hangover I've discovered."

alcohol.gif

Last edited: