1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

GT vs BC

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by GTJason, Jan 21, 2014.

1. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

Morris is back so we'll have a total of 9 scholarship players available. This is a must win for us. I'm not even concerned about post season tournaments and all of that, we need this one for morale and to keep the fans in it.

2. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

The fans are gone, and i'm one of them. This will be about as fun as watching two baby kittens in a fight to the death.

3. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

I'm not going anywhere! Yes, the Miami game was terrible, but I have not giving up on this team nor our coach.

Jason, I agree that this game is a must win, morale wise for the players and fans.

GO TECH

4. kg01

kg01 Get-Bak! Coach Featured Member

Yeah, I'm still here too. Not giving up on the team. Hoping we can turn things around.

Hopefully my crappy hotel has ESPNU so I can actually watch the game.

5. kg01

What team am I watching? We've hit like 14 of our first 15 shots including 2 long 3's by Bolden.

Up 32-15

6. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

BC isn't playing defense tonight. Don't let em fool you. Although we are shooting a high percentage so far. Gotta keep it up. They can fill it up if we slack off

7. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

This is fun.

Up 34-18.

8. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Shooting 88% with 5.5 min left in first half is clearly the solution we were looking for. I wish we'd thought of it sooner.

9. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Big shot by Bolden.

10. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

Bolden is on fire. Keep up the shooting and learn how to rebound against these tiny player's

11. gtdrew

gtdrew Banned

Some of yall give up too early...

12. kg01

You talkin' to me? Well I'm the one here? ;)

13. gtdrew

gtdrew Banned

Not just you. It's a process, and it's slower than I'd like, but the Carter injury set this team back a TON. Long run, I think we're still ok...

14. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Must be the Inverse Clogged Toilet Offense being run tonight. Only other explanation is aliens took over the team.

Either way it's nice seeing a BB game

15. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

I wish we would crash the offensive boards more often. We never follow our shots. If you have the size on the floor to do it... make it happen. Somebody guard the damn Jackson kid.

16. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

That was a foul but the last time he drove and 3 guys swatted at his arms it wasn't a foul. I don't get it... a foul is a foul. If your arms come down after leaving your feet on D its a foul

17. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

I like how we are picking up full court in this game. That's a positive sign that CBG is learning. Gotta pressure after baskets. Cause TOs of possible

18. kg01

This has been BC's M.O. all year apparently. Sleepwalk early then come on late. Hope we can stay steady and pull it out.

19. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

We needs to guard the 3pt line. Let em drive of they dare and let Miller block the shots

20. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

MGH needs to be aggressive like Golden has been this 2nd half. If he would just go as soon as he catches the swing pass he'd get to the line a lot or hand off for easy buckets down low