GT vs BC

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Morris is back so we'll have a total of 9 scholarship players available. This is a must win for us. I'm not even concerned about post season tournaments and all of that, we need this one for morale and to keep the fans in it.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
The fans are gone, and i'm one of them. This will be about as fun as watching two baby kittens in a fight to the death.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not going anywhere! Yes, the Miami game was terrible, but I have not giving up on this team nor our coach.

Jason, I agree that this game is a must win, morale wise for the players and fans.

GO TECH

Yeah, I'm still here too. Not giving up on the team. Hoping we can turn things around.

Hopefully my crappy hotel has ESPNU so I can actually watch the game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
What team am I watching? We've hit like 14 of our first 15 shots including 2 long 3's by Bolden.

Up 32-15

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Shooting 88% with 5.5 min left in first half is clearly the solution we were looking for. I wish we'd thought of it sooner.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Must be the Inverse Clogged Toilet Offense being run tonight. Only other explanation is aliens took over the team.

Either way it's nice seeing a BB game

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I wish we would crash the offensive boards more often. We never follow our shots. If you have the size on the floor to do it... make it happen. Somebody guard the damn Jackson kid.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
That was a foul but the last time he drove and 3 guys swatted at his arms it wasn't a foul. I don't get it... a foul is a foul. If your arms come down after leaving your feet on D its a foul

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This has been BC's M.O. all year apparently. Sleepwalk early then come on late. Hope we can stay steady and pull it out.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
MGH needs to be aggressive like Golden has been this 2nd half. If he would just go as soon as he catches the swing pass he'd get to the line a lot or hand off for easy buckets down low