GT Vollebees

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
All-Session packages go on sale at 4 p.m. today:

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, the tourney tickets are sold out. And I just called the ticket office to confirm. They were all session package seats.
Does anyone have any extra tickets?:(

GTMama99

Georgia Tech Fan
Really?! When I called they said they were trying to fix an error and to keep trying!
Wow, the tourney tickets are sold out. And I just called the ticket office to confirm. They were all session package seats.
Does anyone have any extra tickets?:(

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Really?! When I called they said they were trying to fix an error and to keep trying!

Yeah I tried online about 4:30 (I was busy doing work and forgot about the 4pm... ugh) and I was able to get to the page where you could place tickets into basket but when I went to the next page to check out, I'd keep getting this error "Unable to secure seats in this Price Level". So I called the ticket office and the guy said they all sold out like 10 min before. The individual tickets were supposed to go on sale later in the week right? So I asked about that too but he said all seats are gone regardless.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Wish they played in McCamish to allow more fans but I get the atmosphere in O’Keefe is intimate and louder

That's a good thought. No disrespect but I don't think we need that O'Keefe advantage for rounds 1 and 2. But then the players would feel most comfortable at O'Keefe.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Julia Bergmann ACC POY! 5 Jackets named to All ACC teams!
Congrats to all of the ladies. The awards are well deserved. But Bertolino got robbed for ACC Freshman of the year. Sure Shaffmaster of UNC had more kills but she didn't have two other front line attackers taking away her chances. Bianca's attack percentage was much higher (.261 compared to .229) and she had 5 FOTW awards compared to 4 for Shaffmaster. I think the other coaches were just tired of handing out awards to Tech and Louisville.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The second round match shouldn’t be taken likely. SC has some good wins vs, a very decent OOC schedule. W.Ky. has only lost 6 sets all season.

Both days were sold out within an hour.