GT Vollebees

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Her shoulder was wrapped at Pitt game too and her kills were down. Hope she’s ok!
Since she played in those games, I am diagnosing her problem as rotator cuff tendonitis. I had to learn about my rotator cuff after a bike accident a few years ago when I tore my supraspinatus tendon. I bet she is suffering from overuse and simply needs to give her shoulder a chance to recover. That will not happen during the NCAA Tournament. Let's hope she will be effective on the back line and not make things worse. We need her.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Watching the BC-UVA match now. I must say, the commentators are EXCELLENT. They really know what they're talking about, have done a ton of research, esp the lady knows a ton about the players and the teams, and they're discussing about NCAA tourney, etc. You actually learn a lot listening to them. The one knock about watching the Tech games on TV is that the commentating is not there. You don't learn anything. I thought the duo at last year's Louisville match were excellent too.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
The NCAA selection show is this Sunday!!!!! Check your emails bc Georgia Tech has sent out a RSVP only event for volleyball to meet the players and also watch an open practice/watch the selection show. It should be great! I’ll see y’all there!

Oh, do you have to be a donor or signed up on email or something? Do share:)

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh, do you have to be a donor or signed up on email or something? Do share:)
I mean I’m a GT football season ticket holder and the email was sent to the one I had linked with my account. I don’t think I’ve signed up for anything vb specific, but they are deserving of the attention and PR.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Miami finishes one game better in the standings at 15-3. They have won 5 in a row.
GT has a better RPI compared to Miami, 6 vs. 11. Tougher schedule, results.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes. We played Pitt twice and UL twice. Miami played them once each. The ND loss is still a mystery to me, but they are not a slouch team.

ND took the first set from Louisville tonight. We were swept both times but honestly out of the 6 sets, 2 could have gone our way... Ah well... ND is better than their record.

Bergmann was swinging tonight! Maybe she wasn't injured, maybe she had to rest the shoulder *shrug*. In the last 2 home games, Liz Platt was also wearing that shoulder strap looking wear. Maybe it's just one of those compression shirts. So hopefully, all is fine with Bergmann and she 100% healthy for the tourney.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We open with The Citadel. The other 1st round match at O'Keefe will be 27-1 Western Kentucky vs South Carolina. Winners will face at O'Keefe in the 2nd round. TBA.