GT v USF First Play?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
B-Back Dive for us. Play action deep for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think USF will be expecting the dive, "so I clearly cannot take the glass in front of you"... I wonder a power option or a speed option will be first.

What about a counter QB run?

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
I think USF will be expecting the dive, "so I clearly cannot take the glass in front of you"... I wonder a power option or a speed option will be first.

What about a counter QB run?

Nice Princess Bride reference.

That’s the beauty of the offense. If the dive isn’t there, you pull it and keep.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Some form of counter option. They're going to be overly amped and flowing too fast. Either that or fake rocket toss into Bback wheel route like Vandy in 2016.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Some form of counter option. They're going to be overly amped and flowing too fast. Either that or fake rocket toss into Bback wheel route like Vandy in 2016.
NOOOOO I hate when we open games running counter option.

Hear me out - the counter option works when teams are biting hard on motion. At the beginning of the game teams are a step or even two slow because they aren't used to how fast our offense moves. Counter option just sort of plays right into giving them a chance to get it right and kind of ease into the speed of the game.