GT v Miami

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The tg come to bds w 3 acc game losing streak where the scored 13,14, 12 while plays 5th year senior and rs freshmen qb.

Defense seems talanted w a good dc.
Last year they held us to 225 yds rushing and 10 yds passing.

We come in with the rushing offense scoring in the high 30s .

Classic game - will Miami QBs look like all acc against our defense and will thier d get up on line and shoot gaps to put us behind schedule.
Miami desperately win to stop the slide.
We need one to keep hope alive for 18 and to show the option can beat a desperate, talented, and well coached defense front 7.
I am very optimistic about our d, our offense, and coach calling a great game.
2018 time!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The tg come to bds w 3 acc game losing streak where the scored 13,14, 12 while plays 5th year senior and rs freshmen qb.

Classic game - will Miami QBs look like all acc against our defense and will thier d get up on line and shoot gaps to put us behind schedule.
We need one to keep hope alive for 18 and to show the option can beat a desperate, talented, and well coached defense front 7.
2018 time!
GT is lucky that all the Miami quarterbacks suck this season;)

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
A lot of people complain about the level of our recruiting but although most of our players may be rated as 3* athletically, you can tell that we have a tremendous number of SAs with 4 and 5* Character. Kudos to the coaches for their efforts to recruit men of character.
Um ok lol

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

2018 time!
What about ST’s?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What about ST’s?
Yea, i thought about thzt.

I believe our special teams are greatly improved. If they started at bad they would be excellent. However , they started at usf level so we are at below average.

Special teams
Steady as we go - fair catch kick offs and kick out of bounds is all we need to do to hold our own.

Yea, i thought about thzt.

I believe our special teams are greatly improved. If they started at bad they would be excellent. However , they started at usf level so we are at below average.

Special teams
Steady as we go - fair catch kick offs and kick out of bounds is all we need to do to hold our own.
They definitely seem to have improved, but still a long way to go.

LibertyTurns

Banned

2018 time!
I think people are underestimating how hard this game is going to be to win. The U is likely to be the 2nd best team we play all year. We’ve seen what #1 did to us.

Good running game. Tough D. This is going to be a hard fought game with probably little offense. When we have the chance to score, we’d better do it because if we’re not up by 2 scores late WTFO.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I think people are underestimating how hard this game is going to be to win. The U is likely to be the 2nd best team we play all year. We’ve seen what #1 did to us.

Good running game. Tough D. This is going to be a hard fought game with probably little offense. When we have the chance to score, we’d better do it because if we’re not up by 2 scores late WTFO.
2nd best team? I assume Clemson is the best so you're saying Miami is better than UGA?

Not sure most of the CFB world would agree with you.