GT @ UVA - 12:30

GTYellowJacket12

Jolly Good Fellow
Do we know who's carrying it, will it be Raycom (like this week against Syracuse) or the ESPN Networks? The Wake-Miami game is the other 12:30 ACC game that week and I see that it will be on ESPNU so will Raycom show us 2 weeks in a row?

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Do we know who's carrying it, will it be Raycom (like this week against Syracuse) or the ESPN Networks? The Wake-Miami game is the other 12:30 ACC game that week and I see that it will be on ESPNU so will Raycom show us 2 weeks in a row?
I'm fairly certain Raycom is carrying the game again next week

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
ESPN games always start at noon so it's probably Raycom

n/m I should fully read the comments next time. Didn't realize ESPNU games were sometimes at 12:30

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Espns schedule doesn't say espn next to the time so its probably raycom..or maybe wes is doing it ;)

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Watching the Duke@UVA game. I forgot that next week is going to be Johnson vs. Tenuta. :cool:

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Watching the Duke@UVA game. I forgot that next week is going to be Johnson vs. Tenuta. :cool:
should be an exciting matchup there
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
He was at NC State last year. We split with them but Russell Wilson had more to do with that loss than Tenuta

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Tenuta was only the LB coach at NCSU. Now he's the DC at UVA. I'm interested in seeing what he does against our offense.