GT @ UGA

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I see this game as a good opportunity for Tech fans to alleviate some of the pain from tonight's loss at Clemson. That could be a very ill-advised statement to make, seeing as how this series usually is. Either way, I think we should win by 10+

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This will be a hard game for Tech to win. Fox puts a solid product on the floor.

If this ends up being a hard game for us to win that's a horrible sign for the year and CBG.

UGA was awful last year with a lottery pick on the team. Since Fox can't recruit, they haven't replaced that production. He's not incompetent so it's possible they'll see some growth from guys like Mann and Gaines, but we should out-talent and out-depth them enough to win going away.

The new foul rules place a premium on defending without fouling and having depth. We should have these advantages over them. JMHO of course.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I thought this game was close to be close....but I have changed my mind and I think we get a fairly easy win.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I thought this game was close to be close....but I have changed my mind and I think we get a fairly easy win.

I really hope you are correct. True, Tech should win on talent alone. But, per CBG, they did not play well against Delaware St. I trust they had a hard week of practice as a result. But Fox has a habit of knocking off favorites. Fox has a tough job recruiting talent to UGA. But he does very well with what talent he has.

IMO recruiting basketball talent to UGA is not unlike recruiting football talent to Georgia Tech. Both have their own challenges.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
We should be able to win this one on talent alone, but I hope the players don't think that. Miller should own the paint if only to rub the whole not recruiting him thing in Fox's face.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
RCJ was going to the bench anyway before picking up his third foul... got a bit caught up in taking a 3 pointer when there was plenty of shot clock left.