GT/Tulane

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I was told that, of the away games, the Tulane game is the closest to running out of the Tech allotment. This is because they are not sure how much the of the stadium will be complete so the total number of available seats is unknown. Louisiana is so much like a third world country.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
I am personally really pumped about this game. Everyone that can make needs to show up. New Orleans is a blast and it is one more opportunity to watch some GT football.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Season ticket holders can order through GTAA, but you need to hurry because they are selling fast.

I was debating whether to buy them through the GTAA or try to get 2 through Stub Hub. After the comments in this thread I decided not to wait and just placed my order through GTAA.

I wasn't planning on going to any away games this year, until I discovered that I could get 2 round-trip Megabus tickets from Gainesville to New Orleans for a total of $6.50. Couldn't pass that up.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I was debating whether to buy them through the GTAA or try to get 2 through Stub Hub. After the comments in this thread I decided not to wait and just placed my order through GTAA.

I wasn't planning on going to any away games this year, until I discovered that I could get 2 round-trip Megabus tickets from Gainesville to New Orleans for a total of $6.50. Couldn't pass that up.
Darn good deal!!;