GT - Tulane series cancelled

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Atomic Troll

I define an internet troll as someone who seeks to draw out an emotional response just for the fun of it. Just because a person has an unpopular opinion and chooses to vigorously defend it does not make him a troll. It makes him someone willing to stand up for his opinion.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I define an internet troll as someone who seeks to draw out an emotional response just for the fun of it. Just because a person has an unpopular opinion and chooses to vigorously defend it does not make him a troll. It makes him someone willing to stand up for his opinion.

fwiw, the posts in this thread which prompted someone calling you a troll even fit your definition. You weren't giving defense or reasons but simply attacking GT, questioning their honesty and competency.

Squints

Helluva Engineer

You didn't defend or support anything you said so I'm not sure where what you said here applies.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
There is a big difference between stating an opinion and using a site to whine, complain, and make unfounded accusations. To be honest, I'm not sure what your "opinion" is or what you have done to vigorously defend said position. Please enlighten me on both (especially with specifics examples of the defenses you have offered) so that I can better understand your point of view.

Atomic Jacket

Banned
There is a big difference between stating an opinion and using a site to whine, complain, and make unfounded accusations. To be honest, I'm not sure what your "opinion" is or what you have done to vigorously defend said position. Please enlighten me on both (especially with specifics examples of the defenses you have offered) so that I can better understand your point of view.

If you are really interested in my opinion on this topic and subsequent defending of it, please read through this thread. If not, kindly ignore this topic and move on.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Towaliga: Yes, this is not the theme of the topic, but it brings up a thought to me. Up in North Georgia, there is a district called "Towaliga". Down in Butts County there is a district called "Towaliga". The residents in North Georgia pronounce it just as it is spelled. Those in Butts County pronounce it "T-liga", omitting the "owa". How do you pronounce it?

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
2015965-whywontthis128467435222991026.jpg