GT to play at MB stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal02

Banned
I think a lot of the haters of this plan are due to tailgating concerns. Obviously all of us would rather tailgate at GT vs the gulch or HD backyard or whatever is there in 2020. I wish that tstan would provide the entire fleet of stinger buses to shuttle us from campus to MBS. I'm sure that will never happen though. Gotta get that parking $.
Been to games that had no horse in at both college stadiums and NFL stadiums.....I would take the college stadium game EVERY time.

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Wouldn't want you on any of my business teams. We literally have the easiest and least risk positions, all we have to do in this venture is show up and yell. No strategic planning, no recruiting, no coaching and minimal financial investment. Zero accountability for outcome of the investment. Put ur big boy pants on, support ur project manager (Stansbury and Collins) and give them the tools to see their vision out to completion. In the meantime, do your job (buy tix and yell) and don't sabatoge those that actually are investing their livelihoods in this. Go Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.