GT robot drummer

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
You guys remember that GT spot that had the girl and the robot doing a drum duel. I remember some complaining about it, but I always really liked it.

Well, it looks like this is actually doing some amazingly good things for humanity. I think that commercial is what gave this drummer-amputee the idea.

You gotta love the professor's line toward the end about "If you watch Schwarzenegger movies, you know cyborgs can be evil, but I focus on music. The worst evil would be that the music would suck." Ha!

Anyway, this was very cool to me.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
You guys remember that GT spot that had the girl and the robot doing a drum duel. I remember some complaining about it, but I always really liked it.

Well, it looks like this is actually doing some amazingly good things for humanity. I think that commercial is what gave this drummer-amputee the idea.

You gotta love the professor's line toward the end about "If you watch Schwarzenegger movies, you know cyborgs can be evil, but I focus on music. The worst evil would be that the music would suck." Ha!

Anyway, this was very cool to me.

And me! Great post! Thanks for sharing vamos.
We all love sports, but this far surpasses anything in the world of sports. This is why we have Georgia Tech, Cal Tech, MIT , etc, etc.
Successful sports is just icing on the cake!