Gt PRODAY

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hear we have it scheduled for 3/12.
I hope we show out.

I know Will has been working out w Sisk at Ga St. ( Imo, if he had another year he would bulk up and be Shaq like in his lower body and go high in the draft.)

Good luck to them all.

8095.jpeg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If Will can earn a tryout with the right club I think he could surprise. I’m still baffled about his lack of pt last year. That got me on the anti-Sewak bandwagon and is a mark against CPJ also. I don’t usually question pt and depth chart decisions but this one.....this one certainly did make me question.

GTFLETCH

Banned
If Will can earn a tryout with the right club I think he could surprise. I’m still baffled about his lack of pt last year. That got me on the anti-Sewak bandwagon and is a mark against CPJ also. I don’t usually question pt and depth chart decisions but this one.....this one certainly did make me question.
I agree, he should have been starting...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I will check out the 2018 combine stats - bench, shuttle, etc when I get Idea whose at pro day.
At sports reference has 2018 by position w note where drafted.

I hope our guys show thier teammates proud.

WC
If he doesn't get injured by a bus , WB s performance should add to the mystery.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I imagine there’s a lot more to the story than meets the eye.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Pulled like hell for Will because I lived about 15 miles from where he played HS ball at! What the hell happened to him playing this year?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I dont know if Flea will ever share what happened at one of the last ol postion meeting . Sad day.

I hope one of the coaches didn't get his ego hurt and decide to sit Will out of spite. That would be a shame. Will Bryan will go down as one of the most selfless players to have played at GT in my book. The guy should have stayed at OG, and would probably be a damn good one had he been able to concentrate his talents there. Instead he put the team first and played up and down the line his entire career. Most kids would have transferred to another school to concentrate on playing their best position.

Good luck to Will Bryan in all his endeavors. Kids like Will are just as important as our All Conference players.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Confidence is a promise that cant be compromised.

Sewak had a habit of changing schemes in mid year. Yea in 17 we had some injuries and attrition so Will had to play all over. Thats no big deal. U would think his position coach would be respectful.

At oil change bowl - with new coach coming in - why did WB get so few plays.

Now the blah blah:
In 14 Sewak and Coach shift to the massive African American offensive line totally befuddled our opponents . They were ready in 15 so mid year he shifted in WB and Klock.
Then klock and nascar guy were out at end of 16.
In 17 mid year he tried shamire so will could help stick.
In 18 its WB and Lee to a lessor extent who got replaced. I have know idea why .
Then to be less than respectful is an even bigger mystery.

Imo, we wasted many players at ol.

From my association w Dan Neil (texas all American and denver Bronco og) WB needs one more year of maturity to get his legs stronger. Flea and I argue - he says no redshirt and I say - one more year and he is shaq like. Now they only have film of him playing all over the field. The UT max Squat by dan neil still in in top 5. Nfl Ol it's all about long arms and the big butt.

WB went out as a dignified gt player and should do well at Proday.

As for Sewak I think he was in a bad place for a long time and it ate at him. The TO went out w a whimper and that really hurt him.

In summary
Got to forget the bad and remember the good. Thanks coach sewak and WB.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Who all will be working out for our Pro Day? Will there be any livestream or updates? I can’t imagine CGC not putting this out for people to see.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At Nebraska pro day ol men Tanner Farmer 6'3" 325 iirc bench pressed 225# 39 times and broad jumped 10 ft which would be first at the combine. BP is in or near top 5 all time.