- Watts and JT had 4.4 unofficially
- Young had 4.5 unofficially
- Dieke had a 4.8 unofficially
- Finch had a 4.9 unofficially

These were the 2nd runs, didn't catch 1st run

Stolen from another site

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I think most people who paid attention to Watts over the last few seasons knew he was an athletic freak. The guy is essentially a big Safety playing LB...and that's how we essentially used him. He covered a lot of ground for us. He's a modern day defender with great versatility, and someone like Bill Belichek in New England, Pete Carol in Seattle, and Jim Harbaugh in San Francisco who put premiums on versatility and speed will covet his skillset. Watts may not get drafted, but he will be a priority free agent for mulitple teams. He's going to make someone's team next year, and will probably develop into a better pro player than a college player.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
- Watts and JT had 4.4 unofficially
- Young had 4.5 unofficially
- Dieke had a 4.8 unofficially
- Finch had a 4.9 unofficially

These were the 2nd runs, didn't catch 1st run

Stolen from another site

If Jemea ran a true 4.4, he just put himself into the draftable category. That was his questionmark outside of height.

Those are actually some impressive times for those guys. Anyone get Godhigh's time?

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
If Jemea ran a true 4.4, he just put himself into the draftable category. That was his questionmark outside of height.

Those are actually some impressive times for those guys. Anyone get Godhigh's time?
I believe I saw 4.7 for him which isn't going to help him. They were on and off about actually reporting the numbers or even showing them on screen. I was surprised how little coverage they were giving Godhigh throughout the broadcast. The guy who helped himself out the most was Watts. The NFL scouts around his workouts got more and more crowded as the day went on. Someone will bite and he'll get picked up quickly after the draft. Would be nice if he gets nabbed up by someone with nothing to lose in the 7th round.

buzzinanut69

Jolly Good Fellow
It's nice for gt if he gets drafted, but he would probably prefer the fa route and to be able to pick the best situation out of several options available instead of being stuck on the raiders or something.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I think most people who paid attention to Watts over the last few seasons knew he was an athletic freak. The guy is essentially a big Safety playing LB...and that's how we essentially used him. He covered a lot of ground for us. He's a modern day defender with great versatility, and someone like Bill Belichek in New England, Pete Carol in Seattle, and Jim Harbaugh in San Francisco who put premiums on versatility and speed will covet his skillset. Watts may not get drafted, but he will be a priority free agent for mulitple teams. He's going to make someone's team next year, and will probably develop into a better pro player than a college player.

Excellent post IMO.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
What was Jeremiah's time?

http://yellowjackedup.com/2014/03/28/jeremiah-attaochu-puts-impressive-performance-georgia-tech-pro-day/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Around the Network

During the first part of the morning, players were timed on 40-yard dashes, shuttles and were showing off their ups in the vertical leap and long jump. Attaochu showed some impressive ability, clocking a 4.58 and a 4.63 forty times, a 37.5″ vertical, as well as a 7.28 3-cone, 4.64 short shuttle and 1.55/1.60 ten yard split times.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe I saw 4.7 for him which isn't going to help him. They were on and off about actually reporting the numbers or even showing them on screen. I was surprised how little coverage they were giving Godhigh throughout the broadcast. The guy who helped himself out the most was Watts. The NFL scouts around his workouts got more and more crowded as the day went on. Someone will bite and he'll get picked up quickly after the draft. Would be nice if he gets nabbed up by someone with nothing to lose in the 7th round.
No that was Sims with the 4.7
I believe jt ran a 4.4 either both times or a 4.5 and 4.4.

I believe the announce accidentally called Sims jt on one of his runs.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
No that was Sims with the 4.7
I believe jt ran a 4.4 either both times or a 4.5 and 4.4.

I believe the announce accidentally called Sims jt on one of his runs.
Sorry I was talking about Godhigh. Jemea had a great day

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Gotcha! Didn't godhigh run a 4.6 though?
Maybe, I think Gaudin only said the time after one of his runs, but I could have missed it. Honestly the coverage for him was terrible. I know we as fans don't matter, but he needs his measurables out there to show everyone he's worth taking a chance on. He has all of the film in the world to show he's a baller but his size will scare off a lot of people without good measurables.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Football is not played against stopwatches. "Stopwatches no hit back".

Watts is a great athlete and was a pretty good football player for us. Jeremiah is a GREAT football player.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
AJC reporting that Jemea ran a 4.38 unofficial forty. Dang...dude must have gotten some great speed coaching after the season.

Also interesting is that we made a big deal out of Watts, but Ken only mentions him as one of the participants.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Football is not played against stopwatches. "Stopwatches no hit back".

Watts is a great athlete and was a pretty good football player for us. Jeremiah is a GREAT football player.

Darius Heyward-Bey says "First round!"

In all seriousness, Watts's great time is really only going to make more coaches go back and watch his tape closely. That's a good thing. That's what you want if you a good player that didn't get a lot of pub. Even coaches on that level pride themselves of under the radar guys that they can develop into great players. Watts has the size and physical tools...now he needs someone to hone them into an NFL player.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully that means if Jerry is available in the 2nd the birds will grab him. It's so much easier to keep up with a players progress when they play for my falcons. When was the last time the falcons drafted a difference maker from tech? I can only think of Keith Brooking