GT/Pitt

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I will be there Saturday with my +4. My 6-year-old son has been to one game every year of his life and has never seen them lose. Here's hoping that streak continues.

I disagree with Ryan...save the little guy for the game after Thanksgiving and take him then to keep his streak alive. Don't waste good mojo like that on teams like Pitt for pete's sake..

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
If CPJ benches more upperclassmen who aren't performing as expected; and, if younger players get more opportunities, play hard and improve; and if the team still goes 2-10 -- that is not necessarily "tanking." It would be CPJ simply (1) trying to win now, but doing so in a way (2) with the added benefit of preparing the 2016 squad with far more game experience.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
The best part is. Cpj said he will do what i posted if it doesnt improve for the seniors on his radio show, then laumches a depth chart backing it up. Which means this. He is planning for the future too. If you dont want to believe it fine. He is running a program. Not a charity or ego rub and clearly if its lost its lost give others a chance. I applaud him for saying it.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
If that's the case you better take him to every game the rest of this season!
are you crazy? You can't just abuse that kind of power...his son's power could cause some type of cataclysmic event at Bobby Dodd if it's overused. It's way too dangerous to suggest something like this. Are you even aware of the story of Spider-Man?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If anyone would like 2 free tickets to the Pitt game please PM me. As much as I hate it we will not be able to go but will be watching from the den! #TogetherWeSwarm

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm getting there early so I don't miss a second. I only hope the team keeps their heads on straight afterwards because they have FSU rolling into town and we're going to need every bit of execution we're going to lay on Pitt the following Saturday.

You sir, have your mind rite.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
We really need to get back to 2012 routes that we ran for Tevin. Mesh, smoke screen, quick hitches, etc

Mesh is one of my favorite passing concepts in football. Sets natural picks. The biggest problem is that the "corner" route is typically ran by a tight end and we'd have one of our A-Backs running it. And it's a five step drop so the QB needs time to throw.

Theoretically though, it should destroy man coverage.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
One thing is for sure...we've not even come close to playing our best game as a defense, as an offense, or on STs.

Gotta go out and do it.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
I have to admit I really like Narduzzi as a DC. Loved his defenses at Michigan State. So far he looks like a good hire for Pitt but we'll see. Probably they are the only other Coastal team I like, although likely it's because we haven't established a rivalry with them yet. Maybe I will hate them after this weekend.

LibertyTurns

Banned
You sir, have your mind rite.
Just a crazy old bastard here. I hope I've judged the character of our young men correctly. If GT teaches you nothing else, it's survival techniques and perseverance. Bad time to have GT on your schedule unless you're like Clemson or FSU and have the horses to withstand the onslaught that's about to be unleashed. I do not believe Pitt to have that capability and hence will be beaten like a drum right in front of my eyes at Bobby Dodd in another 72 hrs. Clock cannot run fast enough for Saturday to come.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I hope the team comes out chewing steel and spitting out bails with their hair on fire.....but even more important right now...I hope they play within their systems and assignments. "Want to" will not be a problem IMO. "Able to"..??? Saturday will tell the tale. Go Jackets!! Bust Their ***!!

I'm really bummed to have to miss this one.