slugboy

Staff member

I was just about to make a game prediction, too

Longer bye than we’d planned on

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck

I was just about to make a game prediction, too

Longer bye than we’d planned on
Gonna be a lot of games "postponed" in the next several weeks. Not 100% clear how many of these will really be played

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Do we still get a uni reveal tomorrow? That’s what I get most excited for on game weekends anyway
being tomorrow is Friday and I start drinking ( when my wife wakes up , it helps ) I'll do it now

to celebrate our 1917 team. CGC will look good in that hat and bow tie

1605221454308.png

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The contest was rescheduled due to Covid-19-related protocols within both teams.

“It’s unfortunate that we will not be able to play this Saturday as scheduled, but the decision was made in the best interests of the health and safety of both teams,” Georgia Tech director of athletics Todd Stansbury said. “For our team in particular, a combination of on-field injuries, Covid-19 contact tracing and a relatively low number of positive Covid-19 tests left us unable to field the requisite number of student-athletes needed to compete, particularly at certain positions.
Georgia Tech football has temporarily paused athletic activities.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Just to clarify Cuse's info.

Looks like Tstan was quoted in the first sentence and no one was quoted in the second.
Rumor has this as a Pitt problem not ours.

Can or will anyone confirm?

The second sentence is a continuation of the TStan quote. It's pretty clear that both teams are pausing due to covid issues.