GT Picks Up Football Assistant AD

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll admit, I was/am pretty skeptical of the CGC hype when he was hired. Wondered if he could really do the things he talked about doing at Tech. But the fact that guys like Suddes and Key (if true) are making lateral moves to come be a part of what Tech/CGC/TStan are doing is really impressive. Those guys have been around great football programs. If things are being put in place behind the scenes to convince those guys Tech is building something special, it's probably for real.

Plus, the fact we can afford them probably indicates there is some significant money coming into the program.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I'll admit, I was/am pretty skeptical of the CGC hype when he was hired. Wondered if he could really do the things he talked about doing at Tech. But the fact that guys like Suddes and Key (if true) are making lateral moves to come be a part of what Tech/CGC/TStan are doing is really impressive. Those guys have been around great football programs. If things are being put in place behind the scenes to convince those guys Tech is building something special, it's probably for real.

Plus, the fact we can afford them probably indicates there is some significant money coming into the program.
Yeah definetely seems like we are spending alot more money

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks more and more like we are walking the walk! I bet my Auburn family members will spin this that he was the one guy not carrying his weight!:)