GT Owns and Operates sanford Stadium

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
upload_2017-4-5_14-58-47.png

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Someone really needs to edit the "Notable Sanford Stadium Games" section (near the middle of the article) to include December 1, 1984 and November 29, 2014.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
And now everybody here who depends on wikipedia for information has an idea why this is a pretty bad idea when it comes to any topic with political, symbolic, religious, or even athletic connotations. It's generally reliable, but this whole business of letting the users "correct" information in the entries is getting out of hand. In the early days they could control the trolls and tricksters. Now the thing is too big to monitor.

Too bad. I used to depend on it. Now I have to double-check any data I want to use in anything vaguely serious. Even e-mails.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
And now everybody here who depends on wikipedia for information has an idea why this is a pretty bad idea when it comes to any topic with political, symbolic, religious, or even athletic connotations. It's generally reliable, but this whole business of letting the users "correct" information in the entries is getting out of hand. In the early days they could control the trolls and tricksters. Now the thing is too big to monitor.

Too bad. I used to depend on it. Now I have to double-check any data I want to use in anything vaguely serious. Even e-mails.
"Consider the source" should be a guiding principle in all quests for knowledge. At least Wiki entries are required to site sources and provide links to them.

That said, here we are on an anonymous message board that requires zero factual support. Grain of salt.....

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
"Consider the source" should be a guiding principle in all quests for knowledge. At least Wiki entries are required to site sources and provide links to them.

That said, here we are on an anonymous message board that requires zero factual support. Grain of salt.....
Whenever someone lists a weight for a player in spring I'm going to smack them with a

citationneeded.jpg