GT @ NDame tonight at 7

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
As most of them have been during ACC season, another tough loss. Glad we tried to tough it out, but banged up players & shot confidence only compound our existing deficiencies.

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
That's the 4th ACC game we've lost that we should have won. Carter Jr was a bright spot. Had he been healthy all year he would have had a huge year in conference play, but impossible to win with such horrible point guard play. Carter is easily best player going forward.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CBG is void of adjustments in the 2nd half. We didnt even try hard on D tonight either. What a piss poor showing on that end of the floor. I am ready for a new regime and philosophy.
A new regime isn't coming. If we were getting blown out with no effort, then maybe, but the only recent ACC game that lacked effort was 2nd half of that Clemson game, in my opinion.

Defense was pretty shaky tonight and surprisingly, it was Daniel Miller not being able to hang with Sherman. Agree adjustments should have been made when this was realized.

Golden was so obviously gimpy that he wasn't playing defense tonight. I don't know why he got as many minutes as he did. A little irked about that.

Time to just get through these next few games and move on to improving for next season. Sophs finally showed us what we were thinking we'd see all season. Just gotta hope they build off of those performances instead of sweating the loss.