GT @ NDame tonight at 7

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
After our collapse in the last game, I have no idea what team is going to come out and play. I can kind of see us coming out fired up, rested, and ready to make a statement. I can also see us coming out the same way we finished the last game, not trusting each other or the coach.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Gonna be a tough environment for our young men but if we can beat them without Carter Jr. I think we can beat them with him. The post needs to be the primary focus. Im looking for MGH to get to the rack alot tonight. Hes about due for another takeover style game. Go Jackets! Help out the recruiting with a drubbing of ND on ESPN2.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Well the announcer just said we win this one and VPI and we'll carry some momentum into the NCAA tourney lol

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Did that guy really just say that QS had a broken nose all year and will hold off surgery until the end of the season? I thought he had broken nose last year but chooses to continue to play with the mask for protection.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I agree with everything that's been said so far. LaPhonso Ellis, former ND All-American, is awful on the mic. I think he meant ACC Tourney and didn't correct himself. Calling him Dan is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

At least he seems to have scouted Q.

Pretty discombombulated play from both teams so far.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Did that guy really just say that QS had a broken nose all year and will hold off surgery until the end of the season? I thought he had broken nose last year but chooses to continue to play with the mask for protection.
I think this accurate. Broken nose in preseason, surgery after season is over.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm supportive of GT hoops, sometimes to a fault, but Digger just said he likes our offense. What pills is he on?