GT @ ND

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just curious if anyone has made travel plans, or lives in the area, are going to the game? We live 5 hours from South Bend, but are going to make the drive. Maybe we could all meet up and grab a beer or three. :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:
Not many places to drink in SB and with it being on a Sunday, I think it’s a dry county... I’ll check with a friend of mine that’s from down there.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I went to the Linebacker Lounge in 2015 before the football game. Cool, old school place but the TVs are the size of computer monitors. I stumbled upon another place a few miles away in a newer part of campus, by tennis courts i think. That was a pretty good spot. I just can’t remember the name...

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I'm 2 hrs away. I've been thinking of driving over. After watching the debacle at Welsh-Ryan Arena, I'm not sure they want me in the place.

Anyone in the Chicagoland area that might want to ride over together?

I like to drink good bourbon. (Not expensive bourbon, but good bourbon. Sometimes it's expensive, but usually it's not)

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I'm 2 hrs away. I've been thinking of driving over. After watching the debacle at Welsh-Ryan Arena, I'm not sure they want me in the place.

Anyone in the Chicagoland area that might want to ride over together?

I like to drink good bourbon. (Not expensive bourbon, but good bourbon. Sometimes it's expensive, but usually it's not)

Im coming from Kentucky, but Ill definitely have a bottle of Lagavulin

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I went to the game last year a few days after Christmas. I live in ATL, but I was in Indiana visiting wife's family for the holidays. I drove about an hour by myself to get to South Bend. It was 8 degrees and snowing. I didn't think anyone would come to a basketball game in that weather. Weather like that in ATL would cause an apocalypse. It didn't phase the ND fans. The place looked to be completely sold out and was packed full. Other than myself, there were a few GT folks directly behind the GT bench, and one whole row of GT fans holding up a big LAMMERS sign. The rest of the place was all ND fans.